- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Sarande weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 255255 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Albania
The November weather guide for Sarande, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Sarande in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Sarande in November, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sarande in November?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sarande in November - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sarande in November?
The average sea temperature around Sarande in November is 19°C.
Does it rain in Sarande in November?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Sarande in November and the average monthly rainfall is 255mm.
Sarande sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sarande in November 2020. Select a month to view Sarande sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:09||16:37|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:25||16:24|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:42||16:16|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Albania in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Albania in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.