- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Sarande weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Albania with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Albania
The May weather guide for Sarande, Albania shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sarande in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Sarande in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sarande in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sarande in May - that's 60% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sarande in May?
The average sea temperature around Sarande in May is 19°C.
Does it rain in Sarande in May?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Sarande in May and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Sarande sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Sarande in May 2022. Select a month to view Sarande sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||05:41||19:34|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||05:24||19:49|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:14||20:02|
- Become a Green Motion loyalty member for FREE
- Save up to 25% on future car rentals + extra offers
- Discount varies by membership tier & number of rentals
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.