- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Sana weather in July 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Sana, Yemen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Sana weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Sana in July is a warm 29°C (84°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 16°C (61°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 47% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 66mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Sana sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sana in July 2020. Select a month to view Sana sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:36||18:38|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:41||18:38|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:45||18:34|
- Find cheap flights to Yemen with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Popular Yemen destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Yemen in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details