- Get Avis Mobile wifi with UK car hire
- Book at airport & city locations from £9.86 per day
- Including Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted & across the UK
Lerwick weather in July 2019
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1818 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Lerwick, UK shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lerwick weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lerwick in July is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 22% of the 18 hours of daylight.
Expect 62mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 18 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lerwick in July is 12°C (54°F).
Lerwick sunrise & sunset times for July 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lerwick in July 2019. Select a month to view Lerwick sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st July 2019||03:45||22:31|
|Tuesday, 16th July 2019||04:08||22:12|
|Wednesday, 31st July 2019||04:41||21:39|
- Save on holidays to the UK & Ireland in 2019/2020
- Book holidays to Ireland, Scotland, Jersey & Isle of Man
- Including the Giant's Causeway, Loch Lomond & Edinburgh
More UK destinations
- Fort William
- Scilly Isles
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details