- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Antalya weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Turkey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Antalya, Antalya Coast shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Antalya in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Antalya in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Antalya in July?
There are normally 13 hours of bright sunshine each day in Antalya in July - that's 91% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Antalya in July?
The average sea temperature around Antalya in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in Antalya in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Antalya in July and the average monthly rainfall is 3mm.
Antalya sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Antalya in July 2020. Select a month to view Antalya sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:42||20:20|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:51||20:16|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:02||20:05|
- Save up to 25% on last minute hotel stays in 2020
- Filter hotel deals by destination, star rating, facilities & more
- Travel before 20th May 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Turkey
Where's hot in the Antalya Coast in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Antalya Coast in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.