- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Porto Santo weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 77 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Porto Santo, Madeira shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Porto Santo in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Porto Santo in July, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Porto Santo in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Porto Santo in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Porto Santo in July?
The average sea temperature around Porto Santo in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Porto Santo in July?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Porto Santo in July and the average monthly rainfall is 7mm.
Porto Santo sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Porto Santo in July 2020. Select a month to view Porto Santo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:00||21:18|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:08||21:14|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:18||21:05|
- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2020/2021
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Where's hot in Madeira in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.