- Save on holidays with last minute spring clearance deals
- Explore the best deals available from Teletext Holidays
- Alternatively search for specific destination & travel dates
Tangier weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Tangier, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tangier in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Tangier in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tangier in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tangier in July - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tangier in July?
The average sea temperature around Tangier in July is 21°C.
Does it ever rain in Tangier in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Tangier in July and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Tangier sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tangier in July 2020. Select a month to view Tangier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:11||20:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:20||20:39|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:31||20:28|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where's hot in Morocco in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.