- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Rabat weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Morocco with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Rabat, Morocco shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rabat in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Rabat in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rabat in July?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rabat in July - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rabat in July?
The average sea temperature around Rabat in July is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Rabat in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Rabat in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Rabat sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rabat in July 2020. Select a month to view Rabat sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:20||20:43|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:28||20:39|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:38||20:29|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Morocco
Where's hot in Morocco in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Morocco in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.