- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Podgorica weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The July weather guide for Podgorica, Montenegro shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Podgorica in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Podgorica in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Podgorica in July?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Podgorica in July - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Podgorica in July?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Podgorica in July and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Podgorica sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Podgorica in July 2020. Select a month to view Podgorica sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:10||20:24|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:20||20:17|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:35||20:03|
- Save up to 10% on holidays to Montenegro
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Montenegro
Where's hot in Montenegro in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Montenegro in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.