- Explore all inclusive holiday deals for to the Maldives
- Filter deals by board basis, star rating & more
- Holidays start from just £1029 per person
South Male Atoll weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 161161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for South Male Atoll, Maldives shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to South Male Atoll weather in July
The average maximum daytime temperature in South Male Atoll in July is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 25°C (77°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 55% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 161mm (6.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of July with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around South Male Atoll in July is 29°C (84°F).
South Male Atoll sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for South Male Atoll in July 2020. Select a month to view South Male Atoll sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:59||18:20|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:02||18:22|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:04||18:21|
- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to the Maldives
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Discover more about the Maldives
Where's hot in the Maldives in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Maldives in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.