- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Douglas weather in July 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Douglas in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Douglas in July, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Douglas in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Douglas in July - that's 36% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Douglas in July?
The average sea temperature around Douglas in July is 14°C.
Does it rain in Douglas in July?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Douglas in July and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in July 2020. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||04:50||21:54|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:06||21:41|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:30||21:18|
- Find cheapest air fares from popular airlines & OTAs
- Compare prices from BA, Virgin Atlantic, Jet2, Easyjet & more
- Find the cheapest time to fly & where to book online
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Isle of Man destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.