- Browse top deals on Millennium Hotels in Asia
- Book hotel stays in Thailand, Malaysia, Singamore & more
- Including online discounts, flexible rates & sale offers
Tarakan weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 241241 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Tarakan, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tarakan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Tarakan in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tarakan in July?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tarakan in July - that's 49% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tarakan in July?
The average sea temperature around Tarakan in July is 29°C.
Does it rain in Tarakan in July?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Tarakan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 241mm.
Tarakan sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tarakan in July 2020. Select a month to view Tarakan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:04||18:23|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:07||18:25|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:08||18:24|
- Find cheap flights to Indonesia with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.