- Find latest Exodus Travels deals on tours to Indonesia
- Discover activity rating, duration, tour type + read reviews
- Filter offers by price, flight options, travel dates & more
Pangkalanbuun weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Pangkalanbuun, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pangkalanbuun in July 2020. Select a month to view Pangkalanbuun sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:38||17:37|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:40||17:39|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:40||17:40|
- Save on long haul flights from Manchester in 2018/2019
- Fly to Houston from £350 & Bangkok from £385
- Plus Bali from £470, Singapore from £450 & more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.