- Browse low fares on Qatar Airways flights worldwide
- Depart from regional airports acorss the UK
- Book flights the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe & the Americas
Makassar weather in July 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Makassar, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Makassar in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Makassar in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Makassar in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Makassar in July - that's 76% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Makassar in July?
The average sea temperature around Makassar in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Makassar in July?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Makassar in July and the average monthly rainfall is 44mm.
Makassar sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Makassar in July 2020. Select a month to view Makassar sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:11||18:01|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:13||18:04|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:12||18:05|
- Save on long haul flights from Heathrow in 2018/2019
- Fly to Clark from £405, Bali from £500 & Phuket from £505
- Plus Kuala Lumpur from £485, Hanoi from £470 & many more
- Travel before 4th December 2018 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where's hot in Indonesia in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.