- Find cheap flights to Guernsey with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
St Peter Port weather in July 2020
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in St Peter Port in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in St Peter Port in July, falling to 13°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Peter Port in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Peter Port in July - that's 52% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Peter Port in July?
The average sea temperature around St Peter Port in July is 15°C.
Does it rain in St Peter Port in July?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in St Peter Port in July and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in July 2020. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:08||21:20|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:22||21:10|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:41||20:52|
- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Guernsey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.