- Explore the latest holiday offers for Crete
- Filter offers by type, style, rating & departure date
- Book holidays & tours for 50 year olds & over
Elounda weather in July 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Elounda, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Elounda sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Elounda in July 2020. Select a month to view Elounda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:06||20:36|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:15||20:31|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:25||20:21|
- Browse last minute holidays to Crete with First Choice
- Book late deals on all inclusive holidays in the next few weeks
- Filter deals by departure airport, rating, price & more
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Crete in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.