- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Elounda weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Recommended for Crete
The July weather guide for Elounda, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Elounda in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Elounda in July with low heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Elounda in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Elounda in July - that's 87% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Elounda in July?
The average sea temperature around Elounda in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Elounda in July?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Elounda in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Elounda sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Elounda in July 2021. Select a month to view Elounda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:06||20:36|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:14||20:32|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:25||20:21|
- Save up to 50% on stays at Iberostar Hotels & Resorts
- Book hotels with Extra Care Insurance in Europe & Africa
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.