- Save EXTRA £60 per person on holidays
- Minimum spend of £399 per person
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Aswan weather in July 2020
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Aswan, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Aswan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 41°C in Aswan in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aswan in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Aswan in July - that's 91% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Aswan in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Aswan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Aswan sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aswan in July 2020. Select a month to view Aswan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:04||18:40|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:10||18:39|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:17||18:32|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.