- Save up to 10% on holidays to Egypt
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Aswan weather in July 2020
- 4141°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2626°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The July weather guide for Aswan, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Aswan in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 41°C in Aswan in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 26°C at night.
How sunny is it in Aswan in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Aswan in July - that's 91% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Aswan in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Aswan in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Aswan sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Aswan in July 2020. Select a month to view Aswan sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:04||18:40|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:10||18:39|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:17||18:32|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.