- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Virgin Gorda weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1818 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Virgin Gorda in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Virgin Gorda in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Virgin Gorda in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Virgin Gorda in July - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Virgin Gorda in July?
The average sea temperature around Virgin Gorda in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Virgin Gorda in July?
There are usually 18 days with some rain in Virgin Gorda in July and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Virgin Gorda in July 2020. Select a month to view Virgin Gorda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:45||18:58|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:50||18:57|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:55||18:53|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in the British Virgin Islands in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the British Virgin Islands in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.