- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
British Indian Ocean Territory weather in July 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 143143 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for British Indian Ocean, British Indian Ocean Territory shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in the British Indian Ocean Territory in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How warm is the sea around the British Indian Ocean Territory in July?
The average sea temperature around Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory in July is 27°C.
Does it rain in the British Indian Ocean Territory in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory in July and the average monthly rainfall is 143mm.
British Indian Ocean Territory sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for British Indian Ocean Territory in July 2020. Select a month to view British Indian Ocean Territory sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The British Indian Ocean Territory sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Diego Garcia.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||07:23||19:06|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||07:24||19:09|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||07:23||19:11|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holidays
- Book flights + hotel together to get saving
- Popular destinations include Europe, USA & Australia
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More British Indian Ocean destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.