- Save an extra £40 on holidays to Costa Blanca
- Minimum spend of £400 per booking
- Book summer holidays & winter escapes in 2019/2020
El Campello weather in January 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2525 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for El Campello, Costa Blanca shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
El Campello sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for El Campello in January 2020. Select a month to view El Campello sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:19||17:51|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:17||18:05|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:08||18:22|
- Find low prices on flights to the Costa Blanca
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Discover more about Spain
Where's hot in the Costa Blanca in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Costa Blanca in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.