- Search for holiday accommodation in Lisbon, Portugal
- Enter travel dates & number of guests or browse by map
- Filter homes by price, type, faciliities & more
Lisbon weather in January 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 109109 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Lisbon, Portugal shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Lisbon sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lisbon in January 2020. Select a month to view Lisbon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:55||17:25|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:53||17:40|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:44||17:56|
- Save up to 35% on last minute hotels with Barcelo
- Filter deals by destination, facilities & discount
- Book hotels in the Canaries, Spain, Dubai, Morocco & more
Discover more about Portugal
Where's hot in Portugal in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Portugal in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.