- Compare flight prices to Europe from leading airlines
- Including BA, Ryanair, Norwegian, easyJet & Eurowings
- Check average prices by route before booking
Faro weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Faro, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Faro in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Faro in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Faro in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Faro in January - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Faro in January?
The average sea temperature around Faro in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Faro in January?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Faro in January and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm.
Faro sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Faro in January 2021. Select a month to view Faro sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:45||17:26|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:44||17:40|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:35||17:56|
- Save on holidays to Europe with current online deals
- Book holidays to Spain, Greece, Italy, Cyprus, Portugal & more
- Filter offers by departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.