- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Douglas weather in January 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Douglas in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 6°C in Douglas in January, falling to 2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Douglas in January?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Douglas in January - that's 20% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Douglas in January?
The average sea temperature around Douglas in January is 8°C.
Does it rain in Douglas in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Douglas in January and the average monthly rainfall is 164mm.
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in January 2020. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:38||16:05|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:29||16:27|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:08||16:55|
- Find low prices on flights to the Isle of Man
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Isle of Man destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.