- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Douglas weather in January 2020
- 66°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 22°C min night temperature
- 88 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 164164 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 88°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Douglas weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Douglas in January is a cold 6°C (43°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 2°C (36°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 20% of the 8 hours of daylight.
Expect 164mm (6.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 20 days with some rain falling.
The average sea temperature in and around Douglas in January is 8°C (46°F).
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in January 2020. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:38||16:05|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:29||16:27|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||08:08||16:55|
- Find cheap flights to the Isle of Man with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
More Isle of Man destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details