- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
St Peter Port weather in January 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for St Peter Port, Guernsey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Peter Port weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Peter Port in January is a cool 9°C (48°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 5°C (41°F). There are usually 2 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 21% of the 9 hours of daylight.
Expect 92mm (3.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 20 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Peter Port in January is 10°C (50°F).
St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Peter Port in January 2020. Select a month to view St Peter Port sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||08:06||16:21|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||08:00||16:40|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:44||17:03|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Guernsey destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.