- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Bazukata weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 145145 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Bazukata, Kefalonia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Bazukata in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Bazukata in January, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bazukata in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bazukata in January - that's 48% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bazukata in January?
The average sea temperature around Bazukata in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Bazukata in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bazukata in January and the average monthly rainfall is 145mm.
Bazukata sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bazukata in January 2021. Select a month to view Bazukata sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:55||17:28|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:53||17:42|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:44||17:59|
- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2020/2021
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's warm in Kefalonia in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kefalonia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.