- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Heraklion weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 153153 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Heraklion, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Heraklion in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Heraklion in January, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Heraklion in January?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Heraklion in January - that's 39% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Heraklion in January?
The average sea temperature around Heraklion in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Heraklion in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Heraklion in January and the average monthly rainfall is 153mm.
Heraklion sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Heraklion in January 2021. Select a month to view Heraklion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:28||17:18|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:27||17:31|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:20||17:47|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's warm in Crete in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.