- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Heraklion weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Heraklion, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Crete
How hot is it in Heraklion in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Heraklion in April, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Heraklion in April?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Heraklion in April - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Heraklion in April?
The average sea temperature around Heraklion in April is 16°C.
Does it rain in Heraklion in April?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Heraklion in April and the average monthly rainfall is 38mm.
Heraklion sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Heraklion in April 2021. Select a month to view Heraklion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:06||19:41|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:47||19:52|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:29||20:05|
- Book early & save on villa holidays in 2021
- Search for villas by destination, price or facilities
- Destinations include the Med, Caribbean, Florida & Canaries
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.