- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Crete
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Heraklion weather in June 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 88 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Heraklion, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Heraklion in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Heraklion in June with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Heraklion in June?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Heraklion in June - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Heraklion in June?
The average sea temperature around Heraklion in June is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Heraklion in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Heraklion in June and the average monthly rainfall is 8mm.
Heraklion sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Heraklion in June 2020. Select a month to view Heraklion sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||06:06||20:29|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||06:04||20:36|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||06:08||20:38|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Crete in June for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.