- Check low fares on flights to Crete from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
Elounda weather in January 2020
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 137137 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Elounda, Crete shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Elounda weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Elounda in January is a comfortable 14°C (57°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 8°C (46°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 42% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 137mm (5.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Elounda in January is 16°C (61°F).
Elounda sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Elounda in January 2020. Select a month to view Elounda sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:26||17:15|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:25||17:28|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:18||17:44|
- Discover the best holiday deals to Crete
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Discover more about Greece
Where's warm in Crete in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Crete in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.