- Save up to 25% on winter hotel stays in 2019/2020
- Plus free spa access, room upgrade & up to 75 Euros voucher
- Travel before 30th April 2020 (inclusive)
Sal Rei, Boa Vista weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Cape Verde with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Sal Rei, Boa Vista, Cape Verde shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Sal Rei, Boa Vista in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Sal Rei, Boa Vista in January, falling to 19°C at night.
How warm is the sea around Sal Rei, Boa Vista in January?
The average sea temperature around Sal Rei, Boa Vista in January is 23°C.
Does it ever rain in Sal Rei, Boa Vista in January?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Sal Rei, Boa Vista in January and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Sal Rei, Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sal Rei, Boa Vista in January 2021. Select a month to view Sal Rei, Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:00||18:11|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:03||18:20|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:02||18:28|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Cape Verde
Where's hot in Cape Verde in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Cape Verde in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.