- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Jan Mayen weather in October 2020
- 11°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 99 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9292 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 33°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Jan Mayen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jan Mayen in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 1°C in Jan Mayen in October, falling to -4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jan Mayen in October?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Jan Mayen in October - that's 9% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Jan Mayen in October?
The average sea temperature around Jan Mayen in October is 3°C.
Does it rain in Jan Mayen in October?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Jan Mayen in October and the average monthly rainfall is 92mm.
Jan Mayen sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jan Mayen in October 2020. Select a month to view Jan Mayen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||08:54||19:53|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||09:59||18:40|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||10:13||16:22|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.