- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Jan Mayen weather in March 2020
- -5-5°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- -11-11°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6868 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Jan Mayen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jan Mayen in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -5°C in Jan Mayen in March, falling to -11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jan Mayen in March?
There are normally 2 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jan Mayen in March - that's 16% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Jan Mayen in March?
The average sea temperature around Jan Mayen in March is -0°C.
Does it rain in Jan Mayen in March?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Jan Mayen in March and the average monthly rainfall is 68mm.
Jan Mayen sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jan Mayen in March 2020. Select a month to view Jan Mayen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||09:04||18:32|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:51||19:38|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:38||21:43|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.