- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Jan Mayen weather in July 2020
- 55°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 2424 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 44°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Jan Mayen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jan Mayen in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 5°C in Jan Mayen in July, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jan Mayen in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jan Mayen in July - that's 16% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Jan Mayen in July?
The average sea temperature around Jan Mayen in July is 4°C.
Does it rain in Jan Mayen in July?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Jan Mayen in July and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Jan Mayen sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jan Mayen in July 2020. Select a month to view Jan Mayen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||Daylight all day|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||Daylight all day|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||Daylight all day|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.