- Save up to 40% with Hotels.com winter sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 26th January 2020 (inclusive)
Jan Mayen weather in April 2020
- -3-3°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5151 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
- 00°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Jan Mayen shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Jan Mayen in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach -3°C in Jan Mayen in April, falling to -9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jan Mayen in April?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jan Mayen in April - that's 23% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Jan Mayen in April?
The average sea temperature around Jan Mayen in April is -0°C.
Does it rain in Jan Mayen in April?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Jan Mayen in April and the average monthly rainfall is 51mm.
Jan Mayen sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jan Mayen in April 2020. Select a month to view Jan Mayen sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:33||21:47|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:21||22:52|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||04:54||00:09|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.