- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Montego Bay weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Montego Bay, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Montego Bay in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Montego Bay in January with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Montego Bay in January?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Montego Bay in January - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Montego Bay in January?
The average sea temperature around Montego Bay in January is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Montego Bay in January?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Montego Bay in January and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Montego Bay sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montego Bay in January 2021. Select a month to view Montego Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:44||17:47|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:47||17:56|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:45||18:05|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jamaica
Where is hot in Jamaica in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jamaica in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.