- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Montego Bay weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Montego Bay, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Montego Bay in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Montego Bay in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Montego Bay in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Montego Bay in February - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Montego Bay in February?
The average sea temperature around Montego Bay in February is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Montego Bay in February?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Montego Bay in February and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Montego Bay sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Montego Bay in February 2021. Select a month to view Montego Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:45||18:06|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:40||18:12|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:31||18:17|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Jamaica
Where is hot in Jamaica in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jamaica in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.