- Book early & save on holidays in 2022
- Destinations include the USA & Caribbean
- Ideal for summer, winter & half term breaks
Kingston weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Jamaica with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Jamaica
The March weather guide for Kingston, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kingston in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Kingston in March with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kingston in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kingston in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kingston in March?
The average sea temperature around Kingston in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Kingston in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Kingston in March and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Kingston sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Kingston in March 2022. Select a month to view Kingston sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:26||18:13|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:14||18:17|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:02||18:20|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Plus free cancellation on most rooms with Hotels.com
- Travel before 30th September 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.