- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Verona weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6262 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
Recommended for Italy
The July weather guide for Verona, Italy shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Verona in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Verona in July with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Verona in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Verona in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Verona in July?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Verona in July and the average monthly rainfall is 62mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Verona sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Verona in July 2021. Select a month to view Verona sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||05:32||21:08|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||05:43||21:01|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||05:59||20:45|
- Save up to £100 on summer 2021 holidays with TUI
- Free changes on selected bookings. £1,000 min spend
- Travel before 31st August 2021 (inclusive)
TUI deal finder
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.