- Claim for delayed & cancelled flights + missed connections
- Receive up to 600 Euros compensation
- Enter flight number or from/to airports + date
Genoa weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Italy with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9898 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Italian Riviera
The March weather guide for Genoa, Italian Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Genoa in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Genoa in March, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Genoa in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Genoa in March - that's 43% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Genoa in March?
The average sea temperature around Genoa in March is 13°C.
Does it rain in Genoa in March?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Genoa in March and the average monthly rainfall is 98mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Genoa sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Genoa in March 2022. Select a month to view Genoa sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||07:02||18:12|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:35||18:31|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||07:07||19:50|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.