- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Douglas weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Isle of Man with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Isle of Man
How warm is it in Douglas in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Douglas in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Douglas in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Douglas in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Douglas in May?
The average sea temperature around Douglas in May is 10°C.
Does it rain in Douglas in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Douglas in May and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Douglas in May 2021. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:41||20:51|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:12||21:17|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:53||21:40|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Isle of Man destinations
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.