- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Douglas weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Isle of Man with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1313°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8585 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1010°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Isle of Man
The May weather guide for Douglas, Isle of Man shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Douglas in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 13°C in Douglas in May, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Douglas in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Douglas in May - that's 42% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Douglas in May?
The average sea temperature around Douglas in May is 10°C.
Does it rain in Douglas in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Douglas in May and the average monthly rainfall is 85mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Douglas sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Douglas in May 2021. Select a month to view Douglas sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:41||20:51|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:12||21:17|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:53||21:40|
- Explore lowest airfares by destinations worldwide
- Find the cheapest month or filter by route or month
- Prices shown found on Skyscanner in last 8 days
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.