- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Surabaja weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Surabaja, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Indonesia
How hot is it in Surabaja in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Surabaja in October with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Surabaja in October?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Surabaja in October - that's 83% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Surabaja in October?
The average sea temperature around Surabaja in October is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Surabaja in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Surabaja in October and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Surabaja sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Surabaja in October 2020. Select a month to view Surabaja sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||05:14||17:24|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||05:07||17:23|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||05:02||17:24|
- Explore the best prices available from Emirates
- Latest low fares for business & economy class flights
- Book flights to Dubai, UAE & destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.