- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Sorong weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2525°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 218218 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Sorong, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Indonesia
How hot is it in Sorong in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Sorong in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 25°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sorong in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sorong in February - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Sorong in February?
The average sea temperature around Sorong in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Sorong in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Sorong in February and the average monthly rainfall is 218mm.
Sorong sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sorong in February 2021. Select a month to view Sorong sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||06:24||18:33|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:25||18:33|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:24||18:31|
- Save on flights to Asia & Pacific with Singapore Airlines
- Fly to over 30 destinations from Heathrow & Manchester
- Including Singapore, Australia, Bali & New Zealand
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.