- Save on worldwide flights in the Qatar Airways sale
- Fly to Doha, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Bali & more
- Depart from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester & more
Kendari weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 2020 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 191191 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Kendari, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Indonesia
How hot is it in Kendari in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Kendari in January with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kendari in January?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kendari in January - that's 45% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kendari in January?
The average sea temperature around Kendari in January is 29°C.
Does it rain in Kendari in January?
There are usually 20 days with some rain in Kendari in January and the average monthly rainfall is 191mm.
Kendari sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kendari in January 2021. Select a month to view Kendari sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||05:43||18:04|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||05:50||18:09|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||05:55||18:11|
- Save on holidays to Asia & Far East with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Thailand, Bali, Hong Kong & more
- Filter offers by board basis, price, star rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.