- Check out the latest low fares on flights worldwide
- Explore cheap flights by destination or airline
- Filter deals by departure airport, month & more
Cirebon weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 163163 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Cirebon, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Indonesia
How hot is it in Cirebon in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Cirebon in May with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cirebon in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cirebon in May - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cirebon in May?
The average sea temperature around Cirebon in May is 30°C.
Does it rain in Cirebon in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Cirebon in May and the average monthly rainfall is 163mm.
Cirebon sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cirebon in May 2021. Select a month to view Cirebon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:47||17:39|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:48||17:36|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||05:51||17:36|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.