- Save EXTRA 10% on car hire worldwide with Priceline
- Discount available on Priceline Rental Car Express deals
- Book cars for 4 days or more. Not combinable
Cirebon weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 351351 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Cirebon, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Indonesia
How hot is it in Cirebon in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Cirebon in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cirebon in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cirebon in February - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cirebon in February?
The average sea temperature around Cirebon in February is 29°C.
Does it rain in Cirebon in February?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Cirebon in February and the average monthly rainfall is 351mm.
Cirebon sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cirebon in February 2021. Select a month to view Cirebon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||05:47||18:11|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||05:50||18:09|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||05:51||18:05|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Book flights to Abu Dhabi, Jo'burg, Tokyo & more
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.