- Browse latest special offers from Oberoi Hotels & Resorts
- Check out destination specific offers for India & beyond
- Book deals online with participating hotels
Bintan Island weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 214214 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Indonesia
The September weather guide for Bintan Island, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Bintan Island in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Bintan Island in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bintan Island in September?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bintan Island in September - that's 44% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Bintan Island in September?
The average sea temperature around Bintan Island in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Bintan Island in September?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Bintan Island in September and the average monthly rainfall is 214mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Bintan Island sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Bintan Island in September 2021. Select a month to view Bintan Island sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||05:59||18:06|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||05:54||18:01|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||05:49||17:55|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Indonesia
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.