- Book surfing holidays & surf lessons worldwide
- Pick from some of the world's top surf destinations
- Choose from surf packages, accommodation or lessons
Bandung weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Indonesia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 216216 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Bandung, Indonesia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Indonesia
How hot is it in Bandung in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Bandung in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Bandung in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Bandung in February - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Bandung in February?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Bandung in February and the average monthly rainfall is 216mm.
Bandung sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bandung in February 2021. Select a month to view Bandung sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||05:51||18:15|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||05:54||18:13|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||05:55||18:09|
- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Indonesia
Where is hot in Indonesia in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Indonesia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.