- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Kallithea weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3535 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Kallithea, Halkidiki shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kallithea in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Kallithea in April, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kallithea in April?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kallithea in April - that's 56% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kallithea in April?
The average sea temperature around Kallithea in April is 14°C.
Does it rain in Kallithea in April?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Kallithea in April and the average monthly rainfall is 35mm.
Kallithea sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kallithea in April 2021. Select a month to view Kallithea sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:10||19:51|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||06:48||20:05|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:27||20:20|
- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Halkidiki in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Halkidiki in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.