- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Conakry weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guinea with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 2424 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 1k1000 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
Recommended for Guinea
The July weather guide for Conakry, Guinea shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Conakry in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Conakry in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Conakry in July?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Conakry in July - that's 29% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Conakry in July?
The average sea temperature around Conakry in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Conakry in July?
There are usually 24 days with some rain in Conakry in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1000mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Conakry sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Conakry in July 2021. Select a month to view Conakry sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:38||19:19|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:42||19:19|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:45||19:17|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.